What is Ecosprin and how it functions?
The tablet of Ecosprin 150 mg contains aspirin also called acetylsalicylic acid. It’s in the Anti-Platelet drug group. It prevents blood clots from forming within the body. It’s also used to keep heart problems, strokes, and chest pain at bay (heart-related).
Platelets are blood cells that aid in the forming of blood clots. When a clot forms in an artery, blood supply is interrupted, this can be risky in the event of a heart attack. Low doses of aspirin keep these platelets from clotting, allowing blood to flow naturally through the arteries.
What is the purpose of Ecosprin?
The antiplatelet drug Ecosprin 150 mg Tablet contains acetylsalicylic acid (also known as Aspirin).
- It’s used to keep blood from clotting in the body.
- It helps in preventing joint pain, menstrual pain, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Heart attacks, strokes, chest pain caused by the heart (angina), and pericarditis are all treated with Ecosprin.
What precautions should be taken with Ecosprin use?
- This prescription should not be used if you are allergic or have bleeding problems.
- You are requested to take this tablet at the prescribed time only.
- If you have a history of gastrointestinal or small intestine ulcers.
- If you are suffering from gout.
- If you’re suffering from a critical liver or kidney condition.
- If you’re on cancer or rheumatoid arthritis medications (like methotrexate – more than 15mg per week).
- Consult a doctor on the drugs and vitamins you use and all ailments and infections before you take the prescription.
- Let your doctor know if you are a pregnant woman and breastfeeding.
- In patients under the age of 16, this medication is not prescribed until the physician has advised it.
Is Ecosprin a good drug to take?
For mild to moderate fever and muscle or joint pain, a doctor may prescribe aspirin. This drug can induce irritability and drowsiness in certain people, despite the fact that this is an unusual side effect. If you have a fever or other health condition, you can still contact your doctor before taking this prescription. Ecosprin is safe to take as long as the doctor prescribes it, so do not buy Ecosprin without prescription.
Ecosprin side- effects
Ecosprin 150 mg tablets usually have side effects including:-
- Elevated risk of bleeding
Always consult your doctor before buying Ecosprin 150 mg online. If you find like your side effects continue or your situation gets worse, you should urgently call your doctor.
Ecosprin 150mg Directions for Use
The Ecosprin 150 mg tablet should not be crushed or chewed. Swallow the tablets together, with a bottle of water.
Ecosprin 150mg Interactions
This medication can interact with the following products:
- Blood thinners like warfarin, heparin
- Prednisone (corticosteroids)
- Valproic acid
- Ginkgo biloba (herbal medications)
Most prescriptions contain pain relievers/fever reducers known as NSAIDs, so read both prescription and nonprescription drug labels carefully.
Ecosprin Standard Dosage: (Order medicine online)
Therapeutic dose: The daily prescribed dose of aspirin is 75mg to 375mg a day, but not more than 4g per day. The optimal dosage, on the other hand, is determined by the patient’s medical condition.
Missed dose instructions: When it’s about time for the next dose, skip the missing dose and resume the normal dosing routine. This medication can be taken as soon as you know if you have missed a dose. To make up for a missed dosage, do not repeat the dose.
Overdose Instructions: If you have signs of a medicine overdose such as nausea, fatigue, or dizziness, please call the doctor right away.
Order Ecosprin online
Ecosprin for sale is available for purchase on our online pharmacy and will be shipped straight to your house! You should also take advantage of the amazing online pharmacy deals that our website has in store for you. To grab the amazing deal just order Ecosprin COD online.